Thursday, July 07, 2005

no balls.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR DARLING LOUISE!!!


went to toa payoh today. i wanted my glitter thongy sandals. but sadly. when i bloody got there. the shopkepper had no more stock. hows that for business?? fucktard lar. am i so pissed pls. so me and jill walked around. and i RELUCTANTLY bought this pair of suede/pig skin type of sandals. am so bloody UNSATISFIED.

jill bought this sorta classy slippers. and then we went to meet her friend. wah. bloody tall pls. nigel lose to him also. hah. so he's like damn gentleman lar. not like the barbarians that i meet in northland. so he asked to meet jill because he heard that she can do cornrows. and so she did for him. he's like damn funny lar. he ends his sentences or phrases with the word 'balls'. like for instance.
me: hey. did you eat today?
him: i didnt -pause- balls.

heres the process.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

nice right?
jill's prolly gonna open a shop to do cornrows for people. can only book BY APPOINTMENT only. and its PAY BY THE HOUR.
because she gets cramps in her fingers. haha. jill did my hair for me too. with this stick thingy. and it looks damn classy!
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

so after everything. we went back to yishun. i got the ginvera crap that i wanted. my effing face is peeling. darn. how am i supposed to meet up with my mates tomorrow night? darn. and i dun know what to wear. double darn.

i bought this bag at beach road that day. its fucking nice. got this vintagy/modern feeling.
Image hosted by TinyPic.comImage hosted by TinyPic.com
GUESS HOW MUCH IS IT??



i shall rant here now. continue reading if you want to.

i reached home tired and hungry. i just wanted to sit down and watch abit of tv. so along comes my sister. she made my dad do some starch thingy for her. i dunno for what also. so i told her in a nice tone.
me: hey. i need the camera tomorrow okay?
her: why the fuck do you need it? you use it for all the useless reasons and then you put them all in the comp. WASTE SPACE ONLY.
me: -getting pissed- WHY the fuck do you care? its my problem not yours.
dad: -talking to my sister- if you use finish already. you hand it over to your sister to use.
her: why should i? she uses it for the most fucked up reasons.
dad: what she does is none of your business.
her: i study photography. things to do with the camers. why should she have the camera??
me: oei! i fucking told you last fucking week that i needed it tomorrow asshole.
her: -slams door-
dad: she studies photography so she will need it.
me: -takes dinner and throws it on the table-
dad: -fetches baton- &()&*&^^%^%##@#!!%$@#$#%#@#!%$#%@#$!!!
me: yarh. side her somemore. fuck you.
dad: let her have it.
me: NO. FUCK YOU. why should i always give in to her? why the FUCK SHOULD I?
and my dad bloody whacked me with the baton. FUCK YOU DAMMMIT.

i am so fucking pissed. i nearly took the teapot and smashed it on his head. fuck it man. fuck everything. its not the first time. but its not gonna be the last. fuck. i hate my life. SERIOUSLY. my life's a fucktard.

No comments:

Post a Comment