Sunday, July 24, 2005

Pros and Cons.

my backside lar. prep is coming up. my backside my backside my backside. how am i gonna pass Ns this way? madness. first its prep. then its prelims. then finally the big N. wtf. and i'm gonna be done with everything by the 10th of Oct. mad mad mad. i shall go and die. i'm so wobbley inside. if you know what i mean.
heres a list of what i'm gonna do after 10Oct:
-colour my hair with whatever colour my hairstylist wants.
-go on a major retail therapy spree.
-get a bloody high paying job.
-shop for prom stuff.
-go shanghai and shop somemore.
haha. i shall do all of that. for all of those that's doing Os. poor all of you. because your stress level is more then mine. and i dun know if i'll see you people next year yeah?


another thing. should i go JC or poly or the direct University thingy?
JC's Pros and Cons:
Pros: i get to wear the fab uniforms which is oh-so-very nice. and i get to make alot of new friends who are just as smart as me or even better and i shall grow up smart and the JC's name will look very nice on my list of schools.
Cons: i shall have to slog everyday and the stress level is very high. i'll prolly break down and die. plus if i dun pass my As then i cant get to the University and i cant go anywhere else. and i'll hafta go poly and do my diploma. which is sorta gay. and i'll prolly finish my studies by my thirtieth birthday.


Poly's Pros and Cons:
Pros: i can dress up and go to school. i can choose my course. i can make more friends of different backgrounds and go clubbing every night. i can also work and study at the same time.
Cons: i have to think of what i want to wear. and get hangovers after clubbing and prolly find out that i did it with some stranger and miss school and dun graduate from poly ever.


direct Uni's Pros and Cons:
Pros: i can graduate faster. no hassle of thinking if i want poly or JC. the people i meet are prolly older men and i can get married faster.
Cons: the cert that i get from direct uni might not be recognised in Singapore and i'll prolly hafta go overseas to get a job and thats so troublesome. and i dun know much about direct Unis anyway. =))


think about it. theres so much possibilites that i can take. and i have to consider it all. what a drag. i shall blog about this topic again NEXT YEAR. maybe by then i know what i want. HURHUR.
`mwa

No comments:

Post a Comment