Saturday, July 30, 2005

bad mood.

pon school today again. twice this week already. went for tution in the afternoon. curled my hair at sher's house. i look bloody old. hah. sam's party was cancelled. everyone's like WALAU. because we were all looking forward to it lar. and then it just couldnt happen. i was looking for people to go play pool with me. and i ended up at 603 talking to shawn and yj. but i had fun lar. and to all tose who din pick up my calls and ans my smses. you can seriously consider throwing away your fones. for bedah. i tio kan by your dad for calling your house. so thanks lar. and if you still want to do touch up on 19 aug. pls tell me. i dun have so much time to chase after you and ask you such questions. thankyouverymuch.
*sorry. i'm in a bad mood today.*
`mwa

No comments:

Post a Comment