Thursday, July 14, 2005

CYN'S bdae tml.

i realise that its the nature of teachers to love CRAMMING tests altogether in one day. for example. i had accounts, geog and N level oral today. okay. maybe my orals doesnt count. but the other two tests do. and fuck they were right after each other.


i finished the accounts paper in like five minutes. who cares what are my scores. class tests are not important to me. my N level is. geog was a fucking killer paper. i swear i've never heard of such questions being asked before. and for a six mark question. i wrote three lines. hah. i am so prepared to fail. geez. why they make the paper so hard for? geex.


to my dear cynthiachuchingman.
if you have any idea what's your present by twelve midnight. tell me okay. you're gonna love it.
more clues:
-its gotta concerns you.
-you like it ALOT.
-its pretty cool.
-you have to be there to get it.
-its a form of metal.


come on cyn. you know this. it will be announced at the present opening time okay? if you can guess that is.


`mwa

No comments:

Post a Comment