Saturday, July 23, 2005

dedications

hello. dedications today.


Image hosted by TinyPic.com Image hosted by TinyPic.com
heriandy:
you are the treasure that i seek. the one who always never fail to make me smile in my times of sadness. you were the one that gave me the encouragement all throughout my year of office. you voted for me during the elections. you stood by me even when the others didnt. you are the best friend that i will ever have. i love you alot my dear. and i'll always be there for you.
`mwa

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
bedah:
my mad woman. i never ever knew that both of us would ever be such great friends. we do the craziest things together. you were there when i needed someone to talk to. i introduced to you the culture of tattoos. and now we're getting tattoos together. you're my partner in crime. and i love you so very very much.
`mwa


Image hosted by TinyPic.com
cyn:
my dear cyn. we share the same exotic laughter. and i love you so much for being the crazy you. our friendship has come a so very long way. okay. maybe not THAT long. but long enuff yeah. i love laughing at your -clicks tongue- jokes. and the nonsense that we both come up with.
`mwa

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
jena:
jenaaaaaaa!! i love your hugs. they always make my day. you were the one who talked me thru my strained friendships and showed me how to overcome probs. you are also my movie partner. Amityville horror mates. i love you for the sweet/salty/bitter/sour feelings that you give me. and i'm NOT a lesbian.
`mwa

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
sam:
you are the wackiest friend i have. the nonsense and shits that we came out with during camps are unforgettable to me. you were the friend that i could talk to if i was angry. you made me laugh when you said the lamest things ever.
`mwa


Image hosted by TinyPic.com
ghaz:
you and your shits. you were the best person to talk to when i had a problem. even with elroy and everything. you tried to be there. and i just wanna thank you for that. love ya ghazzy.
`mwa


Image hosted by TinyPic.com
nigel:
you are so gay. too tall and too long. i dun like to stand beside you. you have been there with me since the start of the race. we battled long and hard and the end you came out on top. i just wanna say that theres no hard feelings between us. words have flown out from our mouths (mostly mine but you dun have to think that way) and now its all over. so i just wanna say YOU SUCK. cox i'll never get a chance to say it anymore.
`mwa



Image hosted by TinyPic.com
jocelyn:
woman. we were together as besties once. till our frindship rotted because of the council. i dun really know how it happened but i just know that its over. i love you for who you are and not what you are. people may say bad things about you in front of me. but i never chose to believe it. now the 16/17th chapter of our lives has ended. continue to trust people who are close to you. never lose that trus because it was once broken. believe in yourself.
`mwa


Image hosted by TinyPic.comImage hosted by TinyPic.com
louise:
my dear moonface. i celebrated your birthday last year. i still rmb screaming at the shop assitant because she sold your present that i paid a deposit for. and i was so mad. you mean alot to me as a friend. things may not go smoothly at times. but stick the situation out and things will improve. i will always love ya.
`mwa


Image hosted by TinyPic.com
ziyong:
yong. i slapped you two years back on my third day of school. i sorta regret that. but then again. its over. yong, you brought alot of smiles to the councils during our meetings. you never fail to make our day. your stupid nonsense and lame jokes ease the tension. continue being you yong. because you are special in you own way.
`mwa

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
mr Shaiful:
sir, you saw me two years ago. you said that i was just like you in character. and i did like having a role model that was there for me. but circumstances were there to prevent your wish of me still securing the post as Chairman. but if i ever was given a chance to choose again. to choose between leadership or rebeliousness. i will choose leadership. you stood up for me behind the scenes and never gave up on me. but now, at the end of the whole thing. i just want to thank you for all your guidance. and please bloody give me my testimonial.

No comments:

Post a Comment