Tuesday, July 26, 2005

charboled school.

i charbol (yes. its the correct spelling) school today. i wanted to do some intensive revision. but i havent really gotten down to doing that yet. -sigh- everyday is just a never ending cycle of studying and studying. its so gay. and i'm up to my boobs in pressure. luckily i made it to Band1 for accounts. so i can listen to my MP3 and ignore her awful screeches. i just need to do the whole lot of questions that she had already set beforehand. and they're quite simple to me. hah. thanks tutor.
went to town at like 11am. swear nothing was open yet. so we had to do some dark window shopping. then finally topshop was open and we went in to have a look. din buy anything in the end. sher wanted to do her brows. so i brought her to hollywood secrets. then i decided to do mine also. and they rejected me. just because they had someone with an appt at 12pm. and by like 1205 the person wasnt even here dammit. fuck. so i decided not to do my brows at hollywood secrets anymore and i went over to far east. did my brows there. the woman took almost half an hour to do both my brows lor. muh chiam like i had CAVEMAN BROWS liddat.
you know the surly-duperly bushy kind? [not that i;m saying mine's like that] but she took fucking long lar. i almost fell asleep. then finally i was done so i paid up. then went to walk ard far east. the earrings that i wanted were gone!! i was so pissed off pls. so walked around somemore. then went to L1. sher bought a beaded bracelet. and it cost like 12.90. the woman is mad i tell you. then went to Heeren. and walked around somemore. i got this handphone thingy. its a huge ring with a huge pink bling bling. but the weight of it is killing my phone. seriously. then we took the MRT and went to sembawang to get sher's ez-link. then cabbed to my house to collect her things and she went home.
GAO. I WANT THE HARRY POTTER BOOK DAMMIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment