Monday, August 01, 2005

my project.

its no wonder i'm getting chased by teachers. i've been absebting myself for more then twice everyweek. but i thought they dun want to see us. so isnt it better that we absent ourselves. oh well. thats life for you. full of contradictions. well, i havent been lazing around the house and watching cartoons you know. i've been doing some intensive revision for my subs. anw. i went out to buy some plastic cardboard thingy. and some tacks. then i was lining up to pay for my stuff and i peeked into the basket of the person in front of me and i saw.....
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
WALAU! so many pens. i think this student damn kiasu. buy so many pens use till next year sial. then i went home. i fiddled around with the plastic cardboard till i was satisfied and i made....
THIS!!
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
HOHOHO. i am so smart. its because i have too many preety earrings and necklaces.
oh and my shoes are coming.
the ones with the gold/silversequinedstarsandhasmyoh-sowonderfulnameonit. i'ma happy girl. G MY SHOE MAKER.
`mwa

No comments:

Post a Comment