Wednesday, July 20, 2005

what a day.

she* cried. i shant elaborate more. school was very short for me today. because i went for a medical appointment at outram. its so effing far. stopped for breakfast before heading to the HPB. in the end. i spent like two bleeding hours there and i only took my height and weight. then i could leave. what the hell. WASTE MY EFFING TIME ONLY.
i reached the school at 1230. what fun. went onto class and everyone called me a gangster. hah. thats funny. went to the hall for assembly. got called up by vp for the complaint. walau. he verified the story with two other classmates of mine. and then he asked abt my attendance. walau. die can. then he sent me back to sit down. and half the world prolly saw my ankle. i din wrap it today. then the people sitting around me were asking what happened and all. the she* came up and asked what happened. and all of us stun. and nobody knew what to say. so i just said that vp was asking abt my attendance. i wasnt exactly lying was i? hah. in the end. the vp got hold of her and talked to her. with vannan and muthu around. i should have chowed. but silly me sat down to chat with bedah and the rest. so got called out again to answer questions. -sigh- if she* hadn thrown the duster. i wouldn have opened my big fat mouth and said anything right? so i cant really be blamed. whatever.
and i'm not on duty for speech day. i am so sad pls. its prolly my last speech day and i'm not on duty. sadness to the max.
`mwa

No comments:

Post a Comment