Tuesday, July 05, 2005

FEVER.

i pon school today. reason being that i wasnt feeling great. i was burning hot and my whole body was aching. fuck. the sun did me good ytd. now i'm fucking sun burnt. -touches face- owwwww. fuck. but its all because i wanted a fucking tan. and now i got it and i'm fucking complaining.

cyn's down with a fever also. damn. the sun's gay. made both of us unwell. bloody hell.just when i had to present my SS project today. and this is what prevented me from presenting it.

i'm so hating my dad right now. he's being such a pain in the ass. he keeps siding my older sister. and keeps yelling at me even if i din do anything wrong. fuck. i super hate that.

other teenagers converse with their dads in proper converstions right?
NOT ME. its a bloody shouting match between us. plus a whole lot of vulgarities thrown in. i swear you DO NOT want to be at the scene. its disgustingly horrible. mom pleads with me to just shut up and listen. WHY should i listen to something i dun have to? logical isn't it?
during the times that we're not having a shouting match. theres this
HUGE silence between us. cold stares. as if daring one another to pick a topic and start a conversation. and its not as if i din fucking try. i get fucked up answers when i try starting conversations. or i get snapped at. and so why would i want to do such a thing to myself?

i hate going home everyday. because i have to face this home and this broken family. reasons why i din tell mom was afraid that i'll hurt her. anw she doesnt really care what i do outside as long as i dun die or have sex. like wtf. who cares anyway? i dun. life is such a pain.

in reality. whatever i say goes. the depth of the words and the inner feelings doesnt.


`mwa

No comments:

Post a Comment