Monday, July 04, 2005

barefoot!

sentosa with cyn today. she was as usual late like fuck. got to sentosa by 12plus. tanned for quite awhile then went to get a drink. then fooled around with our cameras. so here are the pics.

my slippers came apart. so thus, i was barefoot!!

then my new cheena big sister look.

my cheena small sister look.

my cheena act cute pose. HAWHAW.

so after that we left for tution and home. i had to walk to harbourfront mrt barefooted lar. was trying not to look so obvious. hardly anyone noticed. till cyn started laughing and pointing at my feet. *thanks alot cyn* so did somemore self obessions. then cyn started lookin at my feet.

this is my feet in the mrt.

my feet when i was under my block.
this proves ONE point. Singapore's streets are fucking dirty. so much for being a CLEAN AND GREEN country huhh. MY ASS LAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment