Sunday, July 03, 2005

town 2july

i spent like 8hours with bedah ytd. she made me walk the whole stretch of road from suntec to esplanade to fullerton to clarke quay in my heels! fuck. now my ankle is screwed. but i still love the woman. shall tell more later. =))
edit:
bedah asked me to go for this concert screening thing at chijmes ytd. i met up with her at 6. both of us were hungry so we went to cityhall to eat. we ended up in Penisular to see Joe Finch. went to see his art and everything. bedah wants a barcode as usual. i want a M&M on my thumb area. its damn unique pls! and damn cheap too. its like 35 only. NICE NICE NICE!! but i havent done it yet. because i dun know if i can trust Joe. aiyah. fuck care lar. at most do cover up lor. in the end. we din go to the concert. instead we went to esplanade waterfront to talk. both of us talked like no tomorrow. or rather. she went on and on and on abt someone. bloody hell.
okay. photos are up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment