Wednesday, April 26, 2006

You're the rainbow after the rain.

Its ironic how the whole matter blew up and everyone knows about it. Then after everything, both of us became closer and i spent 2 hours on MSN with him and he made me cry again. Fuck you. Yes, i did promise you not to be emo but the things you said were too much and i couldnt take it. To the hell with being strong, because this is the soft side of me. You are the guy that makes me go nuts okay? I called him after the convo and we talked for another 2 1/2 hours till dawn. My cellphone bills are gonna kill me, i swear.

Crying for 4D3N just for you didnt make anything better. I know you felt gulit when i told you, because you went all quiet after i told you. I dun know if you'll ever read this but yeah i'm crazy about you.

All the stuff that you told me on the phone made me realise some things. I still wanted to carry on talking to you even though my mother will kill me when she finds out how much my bill is plus i was fucking tired and running a temperature of 38degrees. But i still want to do it over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment