Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Nightmare's over.

The nightmare's finally over. I can sleep well again. Its knowing that i might lose you as a friend made many sleepless nights. I can finally breathe easy knowing that you are not ignoring me no more. =)

I was suan-ed by everyone in chinese class today. Oh, so just because i said that i want to smack that taiwanese fella in the face means that i'm the one who is agitated? How so? Nonsense. I disagree totally. He deserves all the letters and mail that people write to him because he feeds on SCORN and FURY. The no good son of a bitch. How dare you. Ka Limpei Si.

I asked Mdm Ho where did she roll to, because i havent seen her for one whole week. She smacked me on the arm and said that she doesnt roll, she walks. I laughed. She's never lke that with Joey's batch, according to Joey that is. So i guess we're all lucky that we can play around with her and she wouldnt get angry. =)

I'm prolly gonna club one last time this Sat before my Mid years. I need to study and i need to quieten myself down and take away all the distractions. So all you chiongsters, leave me alone from the 4th to the 16th of May. I need all the time i can get get to work hard and get good results. But do sms me from time to time just to make sure i'm alive and kicking, or else i might have died and nobody realised.

Dwayne is a new friend. He's pretty tall and big. Not as in fat big. He's fierce when riled up, so dun try anything. Neh thinks that we two should get together. HAHA, NOT FUNNY NEH. But he's pretty funny and sweet, so i dun know. Come what may okay? I'm gonna bulid a wall around my heart and turn it into stone. I dun wish to cry like my dog died again, because once is enough to last me three mths. No way i'm going thru the whole thing again.

School was a kick today. We had a temperature check this morning and i submitted my temperature as 38degrees. I wasnt allowed to go home even when my body temperature was high. Mr Tan yelled at me in the canteen to go home when he saw me. I got a big fat shock of my life and i nearly died. Apparently he knows about my temperature and he thought i went home to get some rest. But my form teacher didnt say anything, so i didnt open my mouth and ask. I was stuck in school till 2pm then school was over for the day.

Met up with Neh and the rest and we hung out at Tamp till 11pm, Dwayne was playing billards and we went up to see him. I left after awhile because i was quite tired and i have school, unless my temperature is still 38degrees then i dun have to go. Russell was being a pain in the ass, AS USUAL.

Plans for tmr are not confirmed. Still waiting for people to fill my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment