Wednesday, April 19, 2006

9.5/10 for my Show and Tell.

Its been raining like mad these few days, i cannot stand it. I got caught in the rain just by running to Mac for lunch. My whole top was wet and its for a known fact, my top is white. So it was super translucent lah! It was maddening and i had to go over to the hand-dryer to dry my shirt. It looked as if i was humping the dryer because i had to go into a half horse-stance so that my shirt could reach the underneath of the dryer. It was a super ugly position i swear.

I was with Mitch, Neh, XX and Sheila at Woodlands the other day. We were all outside Cwp smoking and talking when Neh saw Yi zhuang, she literally jumped. Its funny when she does that. We went back into Cwp after smoking and i saw Ekkawat. So i told Neh i saw him and the whole group went over and talked to him. I wear until so lok kok and ask me to see him. Suay please.

I couldnt find my tys in Popular. So much for being the number one bookstore in Singapore. 969-ed to Yishun. In the interchange, someone stepped on my slipper, i thought it was either Neh or Sheila and i went EH, HELLO! I turned around and i realised that the person that stepped on my slipper was some guy lah! I buried my face in Mitch's sleeve and i laughed non-stop. It was super hilarious lah! Mitch patted my head. Thanks arh, Mitch. All of us decided to go for a movie. Mitch went home first because he wasnt feeling well. Headed down to Yishun to see if we could catch anything. Bought tickets to Reincarnation, its pretty good. Suspense and all.

I was chionging my project yesterday morning. I was fucking tired but i had no choice. I had Gab, Neh and Phoenix helping me to look for photos thru BME. Gab sent me a whole load of muthafucking photos. He sent so many that i didnt even know what i was receiving. I completed my project at 4am and i toh after that. Had to wake up at 6, so i only got 2 hours of sleep. I felt like a walking zombie during class please. I presented my project and the whole class went slient. I thought what happened please. Turns out that they were engrossed in looking at all the pictures that they couldnt be bothered with what i said.

I did afew slides on random art and afew on play and ritual piercings. Then i dedicated afew more slides to artists that i know and that was it. I asked how much was my score, and i got the highest lah! 9.5/10! I rock! Thanks Gab, Neh and Phoenix.

No comments:

Post a Comment