Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hoho.

I've been a good girl these few days. But i did take an MC for Wednesday because i was too freaking shagged. I've been sleeping like a pig but yet i was dying by Wednesday. I took the day off from school and went for a facial.

SHIOK.

$90 gone just like that. Its scarey how i spend money like water. But i guess i should get used to it already, since i always do it. =)

Met up with the group on Tuesday after my tution. Neh had alot of fun with my video recorder. She did a whole lot of stuff in the video and we all laughed like fuck. Its damn hilarious. Request from me if you want to see it.

We hung out at Cine till i had to go. I pinched Kian Tuck until he ran away from me. =) Sorry Ken, buy chocolate to make up okay? =)

Out tonight! To the hell with school tmr. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment