Sunday, April 02, 2006

Obar Sat.

It was clubbing again last night. Neh lah! Ask me go club. Tsk, i went because she say the group's going. KENA BLUFF PLEASE. GO AND DIE NEH. So i met up with her at Wheelock Starbucks where i met, Adrian, Nerene and Ekka. Nerene is damn cute please. She looks like the Precious Moments Doll. So when Neh sounded her thoughts about Nerene looking like a PM Doll, Nerene shouted FUCK you at her please. Super hilarious. I laughed till i want to die.

So got to MS in Bernard's car. Now forgive me if you're Bernard and you're reading this. But i feel that i MUST say this. YOU ARE A FUCKING POSER, YOU HE-BITCH. You think just because you own a fucking car means you're KING? I think not. You swerve and brake like nobody's business. I sit in front i also scared. I have never sat in a car driven by a MANIAC. I practically spoiled your seat-belt just by grabbing on to it for dear life. And so what if theres ciggarette smell? Who the fuck asked you to let people smoke in your car?

I got April fooled by Kian Tuck. At least i think its Kian Tuck. I was freaking out because he posed as my IO and called me to ask me why i'm still out so late. Plus one of "his" officers saw me at MS on Friday night. I was so fucking scared please. Then i could hear giggling in the background. So i was abit suspicious already. And, it isnt my IO that will call me. Its my FEMALE councellor. So i was thinking if it was an April Fool's joke. Then my "officer" tells me that most probably my probation will be extended another two months. I was SUPER SURE that its not the police anymore. When i was just about to expose the whole thing, i got APRIL FOOLED. I swear i cursed Kian Tuck in every single swear word i know. He scared me lah! Stupid fucker.

Obar was fucking happening sua. We met Leandra (Singapore Idol) outside Obar and clubbed with her. Shiok! The eight of us clubbed, but only Nerene, Neh and i lasted the longest without going anywhere. It was super fun.

OH, I MUST TELL YOU THIS.

The three of us already abit gone already. So we decided to go outside to see if the rest were there. Neh called Darren and he told her that they were at 7-11. So she got up and wanted to start walking there. She LITERALLY banged into this guy and she like DIDNT EVEN KNOW PLEASE. Nerene and i laughed till we wanted to die. Then Nerene and i wanted to go pee. So we had to go in again to pee. Neh followed us to the toilet. I reached first and i opened the door and waited for the two of them. Nerene came and stood next to me then Neh came and SMILED AT US BOTH AND OPENED THE GUYS TOILET DOOR! FUCKING FUNNY PLEASE. We laughed like fuck in the toilet and everyone was looking at us.

Then i came out of the cubicle and theres this three indian woman outside. The one wearing red was proclaiming that her friend (in black) flicked the cig butt on the sofa and she sat on it. She burnt her ass and she showed it to me lah! Fucking funny. The whole lot of us in the toilet were all half drunk and dead high. It was a riot please.

Then once we got out of the toilet, we went to meet up with the guys and SESSION 2 began. Fucking shiok arh. Because i was half gone already, theres alot of things that i will dare to do. I was happily grinding Neh, Ekka and Nerene. Fucking SHIOK please. If got podium there arh, i CONFIM GO AND DANCE. I grind till my legs like want to collaspe already. But it was all super fun and i loved every single minute of it.

Fuck you all for disturbing Ekka just because i grinded with him lah. JEALOUS SUA. I never grind with you guys and you people go and disturb for what fuck? JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS. WHOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment