Friday, April 28, 2006

Seven random facts.

7 random facts about me.

1. I hate guys to touch my hair.
2. I'm too violent for a girl.
3. I have weird taste in men.
4. I'm an alchoholic, if i dun drink i get spasms.
5. I hate guys that refuse to take no for an answer.
6. I love to eat very very spicy food.
7. I love my MNGs

7 celebrity crushes.

1. Angelina Jolie
2. Christina Aguileria
3. Johnny Depp
4. Brad Pitt
5. -
6. -
7. -

7 qualities i want in a potential boyfriend/girlfriend.
1. Humour

7 things that scare me.
1. Blood donation needles. FUCKING huge.
2. Cockroaches, esp the flying ones. KA LIMPEI SI.
3. Bwang tattoos.
4. Losing my phone or wallet.
5. Melvin.
6. -
7. -

7 random songs at the moment.

1. Rompe by Daddy Yankee
2. Behind these Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson
3. If i cant by Rupee
4. Kiss From a rose by Seal.
5. Beep by PCD
6. Tamale by Mr Vegas.
7. I didnt steal your boyfriend by Ashlee Simpson.

7 things i like the most.

1. Shopping
2. Tattoos.
3. Clubbing.
4. Spending time with MNG and the group.
5. Laughing.
6. Drinking alchohol/wine.
7.

7 things i plan to do before i die.

1. Cover my whole body with tattoos.
2. Living in a huge house, like the one in Call From a Stranger.
3. Get my driving license.
4. Go bungee jumping and extreme rockclimbing.
5. Donate my entire life's savings to some charity that has a worthy cause, not like NKF.
6. Travel around the world.
7. To die peacefully.

7 things i say the most.
1. Ka limpei si.
2. How the flying fuck i know.
3. Chao turtle.
4. Fuck la.
5. Fuck off and die.
6. Okay.
7. -

7 people to do this.
1. Whoever thats free.

No comments:

Post a Comment