Sunday, April 09, 2006

late people i love.

Met up with Neh and Sheila on Sunday. As usual, they were late. Dun know who asked me not to be late when they were the ones that were always late. WHAT ONLY. So i met up with Sheila first and we went to Pastamania to eat. Then Neh came and we went to Icon and walked around. We left for Village after awhile.

We shopped around for different stuff and waited while Sheila bought stuff. We were at this vintage shop and we met Fel Huang. All of us got a shock please. She left soon after.

I was walking out of the shop when i realised that there was a girl in the opposite shop that wore ONE AND HALF SHOES. As in like one of her shoes had only the top half left. I started giggling like fuck and Neh cannot understand what i was saying.

So i said,

"Is it the latest trend to wear one and a half shoes?"

Neh laughed with me lah! We laughed in the girl's face please. It was super hilarious. Sheila and i actually chased the girl to get a shot of her shoes please. But she ran away and we couldnt catch her. So we went on shopping.

Today, Tuesday 11April.

Went out to meet the people at Far East. I walked from Orchard MRT to Far East and i met like 10 different people that i know. I think i have too many friends sometimes. So i was going all hello and goodbye for at least half an hour. We hung out at Far East till Nat persuded us to go to Taka to get some stuff. I saw this fucking NICE bag in GUESS. I am so going to buy it. Its so ME!

I think i fell for you. Pray that its true.

No comments:

Post a Comment