Monday, April 24, 2006

Melvin Wee, a happy 20th birthday.

HAPPY BITHDAY MELVIN WEE QING WEI!

Its your 20th birthday already! Time flies by really fast and its been a good FIVE years since we last saw each other. I miss you! Where the heck have you been? You owe me FIVE BIRTHDAY presents okay? I owe you ONE. HAHA! We really need to meet up and catch up yeah?

I still remember the times where we had cell group at Rachel's. The holy laughters and the communions and everything. The times where we all look like crap because we didnt bother to dress up for cell and everything. The funny moments where you said that you were like wallpaper in the cell. Now you're 20 and OLD. I miss spending time with you and g. The dinners and lunches we'll have together. AND YOUR BELL BOTTOMS THAT YOU USED TO WEAR.

i miss all of that.

With this, a very happy birthday to you melvin!

p.s i'm still keeping that small note you wrote me in that small bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment