Monday, April 17, 2006

Annoyance for Regina.

I'm seriously annoyed. Just who the hell are you to judge me for who i am? So what if i have art? Its what i want to do and you cant stop me. If i listened to every single good and bad comments, plus follow all of them, then i think i'm not living my life the way i want it. I'll be living my life how YOU PEOPLE want it. So for what fuck?

I shall not bother myself with such people. You seem to be such a nice person with a happy smile, but i guess i'm just wrong in thinking that because you turned out to be sucha slut. If making such comments about others makes you happy inside, then i think you're living in a delusional life. You hide behind your snide remarks and insults. If insults and comments make a person, then i would rather go and fuck off. But then again, YOU THINK YOU RULE THE SCHOOL DUN YOU? Fat hope, i'm still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment