Sunday, April 16, 2006

My week of clubbing.

This whole week has been crazy crazy crazy. Hit Mdm Wong's on a Thursday and i drank like nobody's business. It was the second time that i got drunk my whole life and i literally went mad.

Around 2am, the Dj went "The first five ladies...." and i jumped off my seat. He continued, "The first five ladies to get onto the bartop and dance will get a free Lamborgini (drink)." I ran to the bar lah. I literally sprinted to the bar and i couldnt find a place for me to climb up please! In the end, this guy got off his stool and helped me up the bartop. It was super hilarious i tell you. I was the first person to get up the bartop and Neh was the last. The worse thing was that we waited one whole night and we didnt get no lamborgini.

Neh, xx and i started off with burbon cokes, vodka ribenas. Then i felt no kick, so i started with shooters. We had like B-52, Blowjob, Quick fuck and alot of other things. Neh went crazy after the B-52. I dun know what the hell was she doing behind me even. Then because the ladies bar had pretty fucked music, Neh and Xx went over to the main area to dance. I was left at ther ladies bar drinking. I got pretty fed-up and i told the bartender that his drinks had NO KICK. He poured me this tall glass of vodka, neat. I downed the whole glass and i still felt nothing. The vodka kept coming and i downed six glasses in a row.

I was still sane so i decided to join the rest at the main dance area. I got high after dancing awhile, so Neh dared me to grind this cute guy on the other side of the dancefloor. The bet was one pack of cigs, so obviously i would go. So he tells me that he's shy. SHY LIN LAH. He grinds very well i must say. I had fun.

I turned around a few minutes later and i found Neh's lips glued to the cute guy's. Xx and i went like wtf please. They were practically eating each other's faces. If i could upload the pics, then you'll understand what i mean.

Both of us sat at the bar at 4am in the morning. Then the Djs and the manager came over to talk to us.
Dj: "So how was your night here? First time?"
Me: "Yarh, and my night sucked. I was promised Lamborginis if i got onto the bartop. And none came even after i waited the whole night."

So the Dj helped me to talk to the manager and bartender. In the end, Neh and i got four shots to replace our lamborginis that never came. I downed two shots at one go. Then Neh gave me one of hers and we both downed the whole thing. After that, i got alil high and the beer started rolling in. I downed alot of glasses and i was literally gone already.

Neh tells me that i fell all over MS. My face is thrown in MS please.

Saturday 15 April.

i spent $15 aking a cab down to Obar and ended up not going in. Its because they raised that age limit to 20, thanks to a raid a couple days back. So we all couldnt club at Obar. Headed down to Liquidroom where we met up with Neh's new friend, Daniel. We went in and the whole place was packed. We were all like sardines on the dancefloor. I hated it. There wasnt any space to dance at all. Its like you want to grind then its your muthafucking problem lah. Why grind until you take up most of the space around you fuck? I got so annoyed that i wanted to punch this angmoh in the face, but i only ended up pushing him away and he got a shock. Fuck off and die lah, why not just take out your dick and start wanking on the dancefloor? Makes things much easier for him what.

Stupid Asshole. Wait till i take a piece of pig skin and slap you around with it. Ka limpei si!

Good night one and all. I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment