Saturday, April 08, 2006

What irks me.

Theres just one thing that i hate most about clubbing.

Underaged people who wants to borrow your IC.

I hate it when i get asked to go clubbing just because someone's interested in my IC. Its not that i'm sucha selfish person, but it really irks me when i thought i was asked because i was a friend and it turns out that its only because somebody could borrow my IC that they invited me. I'm seriously ANNOYED. In fact, i'm so annoyed that i want to QUIT clubbing.

With that aside, i shall blog about thursday!

It was a half day on Friday, so obviously i wouldnt go to school then. So i met up with Neh and gang at Tampines first. Then we 31ed down to Parkway and walked over to Katong. In the bus, Ken was busy playing games on my phone while Neh was trying to snatch my phone away. Then all of a sudden, Neh got up and ran to sit with Agoo. She was holding her nose and looking at us. I was thinking what the fuck when i smelt something BAD. It smelt like a hundred mice DIED. i SWEAR. Ken farted in the AIR-CONDITIONED BUS. I swear he has no basic courtesy at all. The whole lot of us were covering our faces with our shirts and holding our noses. Ken just laughed only.

Even the auntie that was three seats in front got up and moved further away from our side. It was hilarious i tell you. After awhile i started giggling like mad. I tried explaining that i was laughing at Neh for the way she reacted when Ken farted, but i just couldnt seem to say it all out. It was damn funny i tell you.

We hung out and watched the boys play Dota. I have no idea what the game is about. All i know is that when guys and games come together, its funny. Their faces seem to stick to the computer screens. Super funny one. They played till 2am then we got out of the place and i wrestled with Mitch because he bullied me. He never give chance also lah! Only know how to bully me. Ken decided to push me around and i swear he's like a bull that ploughing the fields please. His strength is immense. It was a whole lot of fun for one night.

I reached home at 9am in the morning. I swear i wanna die.

No comments:

Post a Comment