Friday, March 03, 2006

Annoying day.

I was super annoyed this morning. First, i was rushing to school because i was gonna be late. Then when i got into the lift, the freaking door got STUCK and wouldnt budge! I was SO ANNOYED. Then its like the lift doors all got timer right? I was happily waiting for it to close when this stupid BITCH pressed the button for the lift!

CHEEBYE. ( *forgive my language)

I was so fucking annoyed lah. So i no choice then i had to transfer lifts. I had to like run all the way to school lah. Its my good fortune that i stay like four blocks away from school. If not i can run till tomorrow and never reach school.

Have i mentioned that i love my phone? I love it to bits! I found out that i can control other people's phones. But i aint that mean to go and seriously do it. It can take kick ass photos too! Joe's photo is proof.

I read Huiwen's blog yesterday and i was rewarded with major goosebumps. Thanks ah Huiwen. The gong go and blog about her whole freaking sms conversationwith Austin. I thought such matters are supposed to be kept private and for the involved party's eyes only. Then again, it is her sms conversation so she's entirely free to go and post it up. Shucks.

I was pretty much annoyed after the first two periods of school today. Reason being that i chose to sit in front of a certain someone and that person kept coming up with snide remarks everytime i turned around to check out the situation behind. I just dun get it? You vieing to become the next Queen of Sacarsm? Thats like not an easy position to sit in and you jolly well know that. I didnt give you any sacarsm but it was you who chose to give it to me. Oh well, you wanna play? I'll fight fire with fire and i shall ASSURE you that you WILL LOSE. I'm that much of a bitch to do that. ENJOY!

I just did my chinese homework and i realise that i dun have enough gao zhi (chinese compo paper) to complete what i have to say. So its pushed to tmr. Its the weekend already! I wanna get my Life touched up. She aint looking too good i think because some of the grey tones are off. Whoohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment