Thursday, March 09, 2006

Heats 2 2006. my misses.

Whenever you hear someone telling you that they're a noob at field events, they are all fucking liars. Fucking great liars at lying.

I had Heats 2 today and i went for Discus first. You could hear the Lion's Roar all the way out there in the Discus arena. So its just imaginable how loud it was. I insisted that the Div 1 girls should go first. So the teachers started with the D1 girls. I was the last one because i wanted to check out the competition.

There was this Opal girl that told me she was a noob. She never touched a Discus before. So there i was HAPPILY thinking that this was gonna be waaay too easy. Then she went for Throw1. She threw a fucking 11m lah!

NABEY.

DUN KNOW HOW TO THROW MEH?

I kena bluff by a Sce3 can? Luckily she didnt fare as well for the other two throws. So i was safe. Then got another one, Emerald one, she also tell me she dun know how to throw. Then i gave her a quick lesson on how to hold the Discus from behind the fence. So she threw Throw1.

KNN. 9m.

I scared already lah. Sacarly the next two people all also say noob then throw like 15m how? My Gold medal can fly to them already lah.

So when it was my turn, i damn nervous sial. Throw1 has to be the best. So i gave it my best shot. 15m. POWER! I win already. Gold medalist. WHOOPIEE!

Then i went for Javelin. There the people all also say noob, so i very wary already. I waited to see them throw.

CHAOCHEEKEN.

Janet throw like 11m lah! All bluff me one! I will never ever believe people that say they noob already. All trying to kay siao one. So before me was Syazniza, she also say she noob. In the end, she throw 16m sial. Basket, i will NEVER believe these people again man.

So i walked away with:

Discus- GOLD
Shotput- SILVER
Javelin- BRONZE

There goes my dream of three golds. Boohoo. Never change sial from last year. I still get one of each. Its my last year already, its sad, but i will be leaving soon. I won't be able to get anymore medals. Its THE O levels baby!

So Scrabble Overnight is happening tmr. I'ma happy bitch! Its been so long since yldp got together and did an event. I miss doing events. I miss the adrenaline rush. I miss it all.

I miss the times when we still had the mobile kitchen.
I miss the times when we still talked to one another as strangers.
I miss the times when you offered to help me carrying the huge oval tray with plates.
I miss being hungry with you guys just down the stairs.
I miss the times when i was volunteered to go get food from your side.
I miss the times when you were so afraid that i couldnt carry the whole tray by myself.
I miss the times when you worry for me.
I miss all of that.
I wish i can turn back time.
Because i want to go thru all that over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment