Sunday, March 19, 2006

The ECP outing.

I nearly died on the MRT to Paya Lebar please. There was this two bangras that were like bloody staring at me the whole time i was in the mrt lah. KUA LIN LAH. Chao turtles, they like never see people wear Adidas shirt like that.

GO BUY YOUR OWN LAH.

I reached PL and Neh called. She go and tell me to meet at East Coast Mac. I asked her if it was the Marine Cove one. She shout at me in the phone lah.

"Marine Cove LIN LAH!"

Chao turtle, then i asked her if it was the one near the beach. She tell me yarh. So obviously its the Marine Cove one lah! Shout lin lah. So i walked there from Parkway, super the extremely the long can? I at the beginning already want to faint, i was like damn dizzy lah. I smoke one stick and i felt even worse. Then it didnt make things any better when i saw a fucking whole lot of people on bikes. They like going for a extreme biking competition please. So i slowly walk over to Mac, then met up with Veneh, Xx and Ah gu.

Ah gu looks like a chao ah beng today. He never style his hair. Veneh was dressed to kill. I also dun know who she want to kill at EC Mac. She can go and drop water. So we ching chiong for awhile then most of the people turned up. Gab picked up his second box of cig today. The chao turtle got the first one on the bus. He's bloody lucky can? I must go and stand beside him. So that i can get free cigs also.

We smoked and laughed like mad. i seriously dun get why am i so funny to others. When i say Laulan, they laugh. i say what they also laugh. One day i must record what i say and playback for myself to hear lah. We talked like mad and i think Veneh and gang are all going to Altivo for interviews. They hear the pay how much only then they all set want to chiong already. Super funny lah they all.

I ended up in Sheila's house. Her house everything also branded. Its like a hotel to me lah. I can happily stay here already. Got Bulvgari, Chanel and dunno what else to bathe/ tone in lah. Everyone can HAPPILY stay here!!

HAPPY! SHALALA.

Oh yarh, XX sister called my phone.

XX Sister: "Hello, is CAREBEAR there?"
Me: -laughs- "WHO?"
XX Sister: "Carebear."
( i fucking laugh till i want to toh. The sister laugh also.)
ME: " You looking for who?" (in between giggles)
XX Sister: "I looking for Xiu Xia."
ME: -giggles NON-STOP- "XX, your call."

WALAU EH.

CAREBEAR CAN? I want RED Power Ranger lah. Super hilarious please!

No comments:

Post a Comment