Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Heats1 2006

Heats was a utter mess today. I reached at 3pm and i got lost immediately. I was told to go and take attendance with Shaiful. I was like wtf? Silly leader was so gong-ed that i dun think she even registered my question to her. So in the end, Shaiful had to come on over to shout at the people to get the whole thing started.

I was looking behind me when i found a huge shitass load of people gathered at the shotput area. Nabey, there were so many people that i thought someone died in their midst and that they were all there to see the "show". So i went down to see what's all the fuss about, and i found out that they were all competitors actually.

WALAU EH.

Wate my time only. I went to the Recorder to get my name ticked and to tell her that i'll beback because i had other events to attend to.

Me: "Um, i need you to check if my name's in the list and i'll be back for this segment later."
Her: "Never mind, you just go and stand there."
Me: "No, i think you never hear what i said. I said that i have other events to go to."
Her: "You go stand there."
Me: "Walau eh. Now i'm telling you that i need to go for javelin and i'm coming back later."
Her: "Huh? I dun know anything."
Me: "Forget it. All i'm gonna say is i'm coming back later."

I was pretty much pissed off. I was patient enough to tell her what i was gonna do like 3 times please. This only proves how much briefing she got. HAH!

The queues for the events were all fucking long. I swear i was like waiting forever till my turn came. Its not funny to sit yourself in the hot sun for nothing. So i went indoors to ching chiong with Sam and Bedah. It was only at 530 that i decided to head over to the shotput area to see if it was my turn already. I still had to wait and i was pretty much annoyed. Sexist please. Why must the guys always go first? Havent they heard of ladies' first? SHEESH.

I tried my best and i was freaking annoyed in the end because i lost to someone by 0.5m lah!

ANNOYING PLEASE.

There goes my Gold for shotput this year. Annoying, annoying, annoying. I cannot stand it. But its okay, at least i got a Silver. =)

Javelin was shelved to Heats2 which is also annoying but it cannot be helped because some Nigerian football team had to be annoying and emphasize on the face that they booked the pitch at 530. But its okay, because my arm wasnt in good shape anyway.

Discus didnt even happen because it was allocated to Heats2 in the first place. Even better because its my forte. =)) Then i dun need to stress myself over the three events that i'm in.

Most of the people left by the time it was 6. So this Gem decided to chase Nigel and tweak his nipples. Ziyong having already gotten "tweaked" came walking by and rubbing his chest vigourously. Then all of a sudden, i saw the guy trip and fall/ flip himself over the railings. Everyone went like WTF??!! We were all waiting for the guy to get up and go TAH-DAH! But he didnt, so the whole bunch of us ran downto see what happened to him.

I got there and the first thing i saw was Wan holding the fella's arm. His arm was all crooked and there was two parts sticking out oddly. You can actually SEE the two pieces of bone sticking out of the forearm. I was freaking out please! Then someone started yelling for the teachers to come. But i think the person never eat rice, because his/ her shouts were not alarming enough to get them to come down. So i decided to help.

"OMG! HELP!! TEACHER!! HURRY COME!!! HE DIE ALREADY!!!"

I shouted like that and all the teachers came running down to see what happened. Mr Lee wrapped the fella's hand in a sling and pulled him up. ( not by the injured hand of course) Then Nigel, Ghaz and Wan accompanied the guy to the doctors'. Then someone asked Weijie why he never go. His answer is damn simple.

Wj: "SIAO! I dun have money lah!"

WALAU EH.

Its not as if the fella's parents won't pay back right. Funny how some people treat their friends. So Sam, Bedah, Louise and me talked for awhile more then we left to look for the guys. We couldnt find them anywhere lah. We ended up in Macs to eat dinner and to talk about nonsense. =)

Btw, i got 25/30 for my English Common Test today. My composition was a tad bit morbid. But i was told that the examiners in Cambridge like! So i'ma just gonna give a damn and write the hell i please. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment