Sunday, March 12, 2006

Scrabble Camp.

Scrabble Overnight was on Friday. Its was gay because Louise and I decided to go to school like three hours early. The whole HQ was effed. It was their good fortune that they could move their HQ to the CRC. So they had air-conditioning and all. But the one stupid thing that they did was to leave their shoes in there. The SMELL WAS HORRENDOUS. I swear. Its like being hit by a tsunami. The SUPER smelly kind.

I had to get out the spa spray thingy in the room and the air smelt a tiny bit better. I have to blog about this super gay thing that Ashok said.

In the CRC inner room, Kashwin and Ashok with serious expressions.
Me: "So how? What's the problem now?"
Ashok: "Now arh, we got a problem. The people got nowhere to eat."
Me" "Huh? Got no food for them arh?"
Kashwin: "No, now because the hall and the canteen is all taken up for the tables, so the people cannot eat at these places."
Me: "Really arh. Then think of somewhere else lah."

Me: "How many people are you looking at now?"
Ashok/ Kashwin: "About 85."
Me: "How about the Amphitheatre?"
Kashwin: "Not enough place."
Ashok: "The landing outside third floor lah."
Me: "Okay, that sounds good. So now you gotta go get people to move the food."
Me: "I suggest you get a responsible SEO to help you out and get a team of people together to help that SEO."
Ashok: "Okay."

To the S1, Mardiah(sp?)
Ashok: "I need one POWER POWER SEO and TWENTY OKAY OKAY JLOs."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

He's bloody cute can? Power power SEO. Its like he asking for a Power Ranger like that. I swear he's the funniest junior that i've ever facilitated. Louise and I cannot stop laughing.

By the time it was dark, i was dying. I was so freaking tired. I could barely keep my eyes open. It made it all worse when the jrs were all assholes and that they couldnt shut up to save themselves. So i got really annoyed that my instructions werent followed, so i erupted and shouted at them. It felt really good to let it all out. But obviously no matter how much those little bastards deserved the shouting, it still shouldnt be me that did it. So i had to apologise. I seriously hope that they wouldnt be like that on the official day. It's gonna get ugly if that happens.

I fell asleep at 3am after the 11pm meeting and our late night prata outing. Ziyong fell asleep soon after and the guys karchau him like mad.

Anything else just read Louise's blog okay? I cannot take it already, tmr need to wake up early and head to mac for breakfast with Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment