Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My revised scores.

I woke up this morning and i got annoyed five minutes later. What's with the question of me having a new tattoo? Its not a new thing for you to see me get art. Its been like that since two freaking years ago. So what's with the laolan-ness now?

I'm seriously bugged by the fact that i need to do well. I cannot give up at this junction. With or without the readings from the tarots, i still need to do well. So with that, i've come up with a revised version of what i want to score for Os.

English- A1
Maths- B3
Comb Sciences- A2
Comb Humanities- A1/ A2
Chinese- B3
Accounts- A1
L1R5 - 12pts.

Its waay better then my previous one because i was supposed to score a 9there and 12 here. Its less stressful i tell you.

I want to go to Rp. Somebody save me!

No comments:

Post a Comment