Monday, March 20, 2006

The day well spent.

Sheila is a fucking pig please. She eats and eats like NO TOMORROW. If a metorite would hit earth in an hour, you would so find her in the nearest kitchen eating her heart out. She'll prolly die the kitchen also. I was happily typing away on her keyboard when she told me that she was gonna make japanese seaweed chicken. I give her the Huh? face. Apparently, she must eat that seaweed chicken thing before she sleeps.

WHAT A PIG RIGHT.

I woke up at 2pm today. I tried waking the pig up but she gan me and say that she never gets up so early and that she sleeps till 4 or 5pm. So i buay tahan and i went to get cerel and sat myself infront of her two televisions. I finish my breakfast and i went to wake her up again. She dun want to get up CAN? I LL already so i decided not to bother myself about her. I decided to read a book, i read halfway and i fell asleep. Super funny please.

So now i'm known as Laulan to XX. She's like super amused when she calls me that online.

Hung out with Ah goo, Neh, Sheila and Gab at TM just now. Had a bomb talking about all sorts of rubbish. I love those people. But too bad i cant hang with them most of the time, because they tend to meet up at like 9plus 10 in the night and i have like school the next day. But i'll work out something. Plus i have to face probation with my super anal officer.

Seriously, life isnt that sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment