Friday, March 17, 2006

The chalet.

Yesterday was the blast. I got persuaded to go for some chalet with Veneh and gang. The bday boy got fever, poor thing. He had to like go home and all. In the end, he got hospitalised. Super the extremely the suay please.

I got a tarot reading for the first time yesterday. I asked about my studies. Apparently, i've living in the past. I need to move on in order to succeed. I scared lah. The cards read me like a book please. So its obvious to me now, what i need to do.

I asked about him also. Apparently, cards giving good signs. So, maybe and maybe not. I hear that he's looking good nowadays. Hopefully i get to see him soon. =)

Veneh's friends are like fucking hilarious. With Ah gu and XiuXia plus Sheila whom i know and Gabriel etc. Ah gu looks like William Hung! Veneh says that Ah gu's grandfather is William Hung's father. So doesnt that make him William Hung's SON?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

Veneh's mouth got problem. She actually told me that her mother works at Lawi. I'm like wtf is Lawi? New club? We laughed like crazy in Citylink.

Some guy got so drunk on Smirtoff that he went on his knees to apologise to Veneh. Super hilarious please! Veneh's face was sucha classic. I should have taken a picture of her. We went for breakfast at like 5plus in the morning. All of us stopped outside Mac to smoke and ching-chiong. Imagine the whole row of us sitting outside with cigs in our hands. The Mac worker also scared.

Then we all decided to walk back to the chalet. Weili was practically running to the chalet, because he wanted the bed to sleep on. Super hilarious please. Ken and Weili decided to become my "bodyguards" because i was the "da jie". I was supposed to have a aura when i walk. So when the wind blows, i'm like supposed to flip my hair. The whole thing was damn funny because Ken decided to act as if he had a earpiece on and that he was communicating with my "other bodyguards". Super funny please. Weili was also running around like mad and hiding behind trees.
We finally reached the chalet and everyone headed up to the room. All of us were like trying to get on the bed. The two girls were like damn buay zhi dong please. They fucking hogged one bed each can? Then when they were asked to move, they LL. I was pretty much annoyed already.

In the end i ended up at the side next to veneh. Then Weili hogged the centre of the bed and then the two girls. Sheila was at the foot of the bed. Gabriel was at the floor near our feet. Sheila decided to make me laugh by telling me that sacarly i wake up and i step on Gab's face when i'm getting off the bed. I couldnt stop giggling after that and i made the whole bed vibrate.

Fell asleep after that. Woke up in time to change and leave the chalet.

edit:
whey, dun call me da jie leh. i cannot live up to that name, no matter how much aura i have. i'm here for you babe. Always will be. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment