Saturday, March 25, 2006

The clubbing screened.\

Yesterday was super happening. I met with with Neh and Agoo first at Tampines. Then the three of us headed down to Jalan Kayu for my interview. I was interview by this Vice-President who looked like a super big time gangster. He was fat and gross. Its as if he's some tiko waiting to prey on young foolish girls. He wore a necklace that was huge fat and beady. Muh chiam like he go to some island in Indonesia and buy from there like that. His bracelet also from that ulu island lah.

He came in smelling like he bathe in smoke can. Super cannot tahan. I think he smokes like water flowing from a tap. Then he tell me that the customers here like to be funny. I was like what funny please. Then he went on about the good service and all. I was pretty much bored already. Then he took one look at my resume and stun. He didnt know that i work in such high class places i think.

The three of us plus sheila went to eat prata after that. Then we headed to town to join the rest. Cabbed there and Neh literally tell the uncle that we had $10 to spare and the uncle was speechless please.

We met up with the people at Far East. Met Guo Wei the siao eh. He's super hyperactive and full of shit too. All of us made so much noise outside BK and obviously the peace was disturbed. We laughed like no tomorrow. All of us then decided to head down to Rav to club. I love Rav. I called J and he asked us all to go over. I happy like fuck please. So we were all gathered outside Rav and Jeremy came out. In the end also cannot go in because of a certain few 17 year olds.

Then i went over to Desire to chum siong with the people there. The bouncer let us in, but the group didnt want to. My name go down into the mud please. I was quite annoyed already then Neh said that Queenz can go in free because of some farewell party. So the whole lot of us went there. Guo wei they all couldnt drink because they were under 18. So they had on the pink Queens tag. Super cute please. The Djs were like fuck please. They think they hosting 98.7 or something please. Dance abit then must listen to them talk cock.

The music sucked also. I wanted to ditch and go down to Rav. But didnt in the end. I was so bloody bored can. All i did was to move, smoke and smoke somemore. I wasnt very entertained. We left the club around 430 to go to the opposite side and slack. Neh threatened me or something and i wanted to grab her. She go and hide behind Thomas and dun know what happened, she was already on the floor like a cockroach.

FUCKING FUNNY i tell you.

I nearly died laughing please. Then she pushed me and i nearly fell on the stairs. So we went over to the opposite side to slack. Then me, Neh and Sheila were like crazy people. I sparring with Neh and she fell on the floor again. Then i chased Sheila and she screamed like a mad horse please. Then i carried her and nearly threw her into the river. Then the boys decided to go crazy and everyone combed Gabriel. Then it was Agoo and Gab's fight. Hit and run please. Super funny lah. Mitch was videoing the whole thing. Then suddenly i saw this few people walking cross the bridge to our side. So i asked all the guys to stop.

Sacarly the four people turned out to be plainclothes policemen lah. Scared the shit out of me. My words came true please. All of us had to present our ICs to the policemen and tio screen please. Then they asked who's 18 and who's not. Bloody hell please. Mitch tio for having cigs on him. But luckily the officer give chance and never do anything to him. All of us tio screen already then they let us go. Dave, Shiek and dunno who practically ran to Esplanade because when we called them, they were already there. Super fast please.

I scared until my whole body vibrating lah. One was because i'm on probation and two because i have a curfew to keep. I was freaking out lah. Agoo stare at me. Neh stare at me. XX stare at me. Sheila stare at me. WAH, i stressed please. Luckily nothing happened lah. Never ask us to go up the van. If not i can really go and die.

We all hung out at Esplanade till 830am. Some guys were fishing and Ken went to see the fishes that they caught. Neh though the dish was a dog please. She was thinking why the fuck are hey pulling the dog around by the neck. She found out that it was a dog in the end. Then got policeman come, ken still happily grinning away. Till Neh called Ken then he saw the policeman and he siamed. Super freaking funny lah.

It was a blast even with all the police. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment