Friday, March 24, 2006

The centre.

Met up with my IO at the Centre to confirm my probation. Firstly, my councellor is like fuck. She is such a bimbo. She can act cute in front of me. I cannot stand her. NOT FUNNY.

Met up with Sheila and gang after that. Its amazing how i can come all the way from Yishun to Tampines and still be the first one at our meeting place. Its sucha miracle. I sat there for like ten minutes then i started calling Sheila. She was still on the way. Agoo like died in his house like that. Gabriel even worse, dun know die to where. So finally Sheila arrives and we talked then Agoo and the rest appeared after awhile. So it was just down to Neh and Weili.

In the end, we went to the Pasar Malam to buy things to eat. Sheila ate like a pig again lah. She eats like no tomorrow. Then we went back to Coffeebean to meet up with Neh and Weili. Weili went to get letterings from Finch. Nice! Then i had to go. which is like sad.

Update Thursday's one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment