Tuesday, March 07, 2006

CIP today.

I think i forgot to blog about what Mdm Tan told me the other day. She told me that i was assured a B3 for O level Englsih, but its gonna be very hard for me to get even an A2. I was HORRIFIED please. I just recovered from my depression of failing my English for the first time and she came and dropped another bomb. Honestly, i feel like crying. I seriously am.

I spoke to Mdm Ho today. I asked her what's her reaction gonna be when i got an A2 for Chinese. She says that she's gonna check into IMH (Institute of Mental Health). Jonathan says that if i get an A2, Mdm Ho's gonna go down to Zouk and let down her hair and ki siao (go crazy). I laughed my guts out. Then we were all doing filing today, and Enqi was giving out some papers. She saw Jonathan's marks and she read it out to the whole class. Needless to say that Jonathan failed, but it was really useless to read out his marks anyway. He was embarrassed when Enqi read out his marks. Super funny please.

We had CIP at Toa payoh today. Super gay because we had to collect the badges in school before we could leave and that took up like 45mins. We got up to collect our tins and badges after the organiser finished with his speech. I got my tin and it nearly flew out of my hands the second i got it. Butterfingers really. I laughed like mad, the organiser prolly thought i was bonkers really. The whole bunch of us walked off after that, we all got onto the bus because it was freaking hot.

But the bus's air-conditioning got PROBLEM.

The whole freaking bus was like a sauna. Its very good for people who want a free ride, do CIP and lose weight. But its not FUNNY for people who are already hot enough and dun want to get any hotter. We were all melting and squirming in our seats. Then we all decided to spread out. The atmosphere just felt better then. Enqi got out her D500C and plugged in her speaker.

DUN PUAY PUAY.

Fucking loud can? The whole bus can hear. Its was still too fucking hot so we all didnt feel like moving and we just oozed in our seats. Finally we reached Toa Payoh. So we all branched out and started collecting our donations. The gongs just kept to one area and there were like six in one area, if i were the donator, i would RUN AWAY. So many people asking for donations can be very scary you know.

So i moved up futher and people were all like donating to me. Shuxin and Janice then decided to sneak in front of me and steal all my potential "customers". They want to tear my signboard down. EVIL PLEASE.

So i walked all the way to the middle of the whole stretch and asked for donations. It was great! People were donating like fifty cents and a dollar! I sold like seven badges. I forgot how fun CIP used to be till now. Its basically because the past two years has been more on the organising part, thats why.

We went to have dessert at the foodcourt and left for home.

Edit:

We were all given this Accounts worksheet to do. The fucking question was ridiculous. Pearly this and Pearly that. Mark got so annoyed that he went "Ah, fuck Pearly lah." I laughed like mad even when i was furious wih the question also. Then we played some random game that Mark thought of. It was lame but entertaining. Sabo-fied.

No comments:

Post a Comment