Monday, August 29, 2005

results

RESULTS

are out! HOHOHO. i got TOP for English. i beat Clarissa. FINALLY. because she screwed up her Paper1. GOOD. screw up more. then i can get TOP for n levels also. WHOOHOO!~ got back Accounts Paper2 also. HAWHAW. B3. -drops dead- WHAT ONLY. i thought A2. stupid la me.
so far. my results are:
English: P1 43/60
P2 54/80
Maths: FAIL.
Chinese: UNSURE.
Comb Humanities: Geog: 11.5/50.
SS: DUN KNOW.
Comb Sciences: chem: 20.5/50
Physics: 11.5/50
Accounts: Paper1: 25/40
Paper2: 40/60
SO FAR, my L1R2 consists of FIVE POINTS. i'm waiting to see which other subs i can i use.

*and my fucking sister just read my entry without my permission. like what the fuck. and HE sided her AGAIN. FUCK. WHATEVER.*

okay. school was a huge mess today. -looks around- SHHHHHHHH! my class's planning two huge events. needless to say, I CANT TELL YOU. HAWHAWHAW! you're prolly gathering your pots and pans and parangs and eggs to throw them at me for making you sit up in excitement for nothing.

i'm pretty determined to pass my Maths. i swear i'm like going ballistic over learning Maths. Mrs Vannan gave us the NB P1 just now and i was trying to do it. and some asshole [mikhail i think] was making a whole lot of noise. so i turned and screamed SHUT UP! and he got a shock and asked me to chill. SEE. i'm SERIOUS about learning maths. but i skipped my maths tutorials today. so i'm contradicting myself. SHUT UP FIONA.

i'm going all out for N levels. nothing is gonna stop me from scoring less then 10points for my N(s). seriously.

i've been trying to use sher's hair curlers to curl my hair. all i end up with is bent/fried/dry/crumpled/funny/messy/siao hair. i dun get nice curls at all. =(( SOMEBODY TEACH ME!!!
`mwa

edit:
i keep getting messages asking me to do this:
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
and i DUN LIKE IT. who are all of you to tell me what i can or cannot do? you people dun rule my world. and besides, Ohm has no meaning for me.

and now my new shoes. that g did for me. =) cool eh?
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment