Monday, August 15, 2005

no more.

accounts was sucha pain the the ass today. she sprang a "SURPRISE!" test on us. fuck. and as we all very well know, my classmates arent all the smart people they seem to be when it comes to accounts. and what put me off was that all those persistant asking of answers to the question. for christ's sakes. the question is worth 30 marks. you can at least get 20 if you've put down whatever that you remember. geez. never ending sia. then after we answer all their questions, we have no time to do our own work. remind me not to bother answering their questions yeah.

i'm going back to SAC on the Sept 1. Teachers' Day visit. after three years. oh well. phoenix asked me to go. so yeah. i'm gonna go. even when my first N level paper is on the 5th. oh well, i miss SAC, in a way. it is after all my alma mater. so hell yeah.

i've decided to stop doing anymore tattoos. yes. you read the previous line correctly. its like i'm pretty tired of saving like mad to get a tattoo. and i've like lost my tattoo partner already. so that makes it even more of a reason why i wanna stop. because theres nobody to take that "roller coaster" with me. so i'm prolly just gonna wait till next year and do my crown on neck and something on my shoulder blade. nothing else. yeah and prolly pierce my tongue and lip. thats IT. nothing else.
but i still have the links to studios. so its still me if you want a tattoo yeah. =)
`mwa

btw, i found this CHEENA AH LIAN. she's like the really CHEENA kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment