Tuesday, August 02, 2005

LIES.

i am severely disgusted at how some people can lie in your face without blinking an eye. oh wait. its prolly because they are so accomplished at the talent that they dun even think about it. hah. makes me wonder why they are so popular. ahh. maybe its because they LIE TOO MUCH. and people dun even know what's the truth no more.
well. as for the goons who chose to believe the LIES of such people. then i wish you all the best and that you won't someday come pleading for forgiveness and begging on your knees. HAH.

i'm gonna go school tmr. if i can drag my oh-so-very tired body outta my oh-so-very warm bed at 615 in the morning. hah. haleet and az misses my scratches. so i shall go tmr to give them some scratches to rmb me by. whee!~

No comments:

Post a Comment