Tuesday, August 09, 2005

the stupid chao ah lin in the cinema.

caught The Maid with snowman just now. she asked me for a movie at 11pm. and i was expected to piah to NP to watch. both of us like siao liddat. we went to check literally EVERY cinema in singapore. except for eng wah ones. because eng wah is gay. so we finally gave up on The Maid. because there was no seats and even if there were seats, its either first row or separate seats. so we decided on Bewitched, which was showing at 1125pm. walau. it was already 11.10pm and we literally became superwomen, we changed and ran out of our houses.

when we reached there, we asked for The Maid. [oh well. we are oh-so-very stubborn people and we need to be told in our faces that there was NO MORE SEATS, then we'll really give up.]
and there were just nice. TWO seats for us. so we bought tickets and went in. i went out to get peanuts. the Kachang Puteh kind. i queued for like 10mins, when my turn came, i asked for the sugar peanuts and the person told me that it was only sold at the main snack bar.

YOU CB FACE. IF YOU DIDNT SELL THE PEANUTS IN THE FIRST PLACE. WHY DIDNT YOU PUT UP A FUCKING SIGN OF SOMETHING. DUN LET ME SEE YOU AGAIN YOU CB HEAD. OR I'LL SLAP YOU WITH A BANANA SPLIT.

so disgruntled me bought my peanuts and went back to my seat. so i was happily munching on them when the scary part of the movie came. being the smart person that i am. i put away my peanuts and proceed to use my jacket sleeve to cover my eyes. and i sat there for about ten minutes like that. then i decided that it wasnt that scary so i ate my peanuts again. and then, i was HAPPILY munching away, got this hand reached out and grabbed the main actress' hand. i fucking screamed and i was waving my hands up in the air. so if you were beside me, you will laugh correct? well. this stupid CHEENA AHLIAN sitting one row below me grabbed the guy next to her and gave me the 'CCB. I'MA CHAO AH LIAN, HOW DARE YOU SCREAM LIKE THAT?!" face.

YOU SICK BITCH. IF YOU CANT ENJOY A HORROR MOVIE THEN GO FUCK OFF. I PAID $9.50 TO BE SCARED AND TO SCREAM. IF YOU DUN LIKE IT. TOO BAD. DUN LET ME SEE YOU OR I'LL TAKE A SWORDFISH AND CARVE YOU UP LIKE A TURKEY.

and furthermore, she looked up and gave me her i'm-a-chao-ah-lian-dun-mess-with-me look and said: 'eh. very noisy you know.'

WELL YOU SICK MAMAFISH. YOU CAN TALK IN THE CINEMA AND I CANT? SORRY YOU STUPID CHEENA HOOTER. I GIVE NO TWO BIG FUCKS ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK.

so after that, me and snowman watched the movie in slience. then theres this two iderts above us.
Idert1: "eh, where is she now ah?"
Idert2: " MY house."
i started giggling and snowman followed suit.
then they started again,
phillipino in the show: "you look alot like ASS-ther."
Idert2: "ohhh. ASS-THER sia."
i started giggling again.
they made fun of the phillipino's accent. and i couldnt stop giggling sia.

then finally the show ended, and the stupid chao ah lian gave me a stare before she left. like i give a fuck. and she tried to show off that she has a tattoo. oh well. she hasnt seen mine yet. she has one. i have THREE. go do the maths. i still win ultimately.

then me and snowman went for supper. ate prata. then i walked her to school. we called bear to come down to accompany us home. damn funny. we dare to watch but dun dare to go home alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment