Wednesday, August 17, 2005

anons in blogs.

i was stared at today. what the fuck is your problem rebecca? I DIN BLOG about you and you couldnt just leave it at that huh. you just HAD to make me want to blog about you. oh well. attention craver. HERE YOU ARE BITCH. I DID YOU THE HONOURS. but i aint promoting YOUR BLOG. i went to louise's blog yesterday. WALIEW. i nv go there for like two days and then suddenly got all the nonsense in louise's tagboard. WALAU. and i had no idea what they were tagging about.

so i tagged:
<FIONAAAA>: uhhh. who's this peace person. and what the hell is going on? why is the shan xiong thing up again? EVERYONE TAKE A CHILL PILL!

and some asshole said:
<tofiona&theREST :>:
DON KPO LAHZ! NOT YOUR PROBLEM AS WELL YOU SHUT UP. HIDE YOUR identity. NT HAPPY COME OUT SAY ! IF PPL NOE ALL OF U QUARREL IN BLOG WILL FEEL ASHAMED OF YOURSELF MEHS.

first of all. YOU SIAO ARH? i also never ask you any questions. i ASKED LOUIE. why am i asked to come out and say something? SAY WHAT? say that i asked louise what's happening? LAME. i dun have to adhere to what YOU want. and why should i anyway? and what kind of fucking English do you have? you're as bad as the FRJJ from China.
Dun make me get a piece of giant abalone and slap your face with it.

so thus i replied:
<fiona>: eh you WATCH what you're saying okay? i'm ASKING what's going on. YOU FCUK OFF YOURSELF. nobody's talking to you even. bodoh malu.

then after that, i went to weifang's blog. i searched like mad. because hardly anyone i know linked her. in the end i went to her blog thru stephanie's. then i read all the anonymous's tags.

<anonymous>: who's the barbarian here?! all u noe how to sae are vulgarities and nothing else! Sore losers! Y not jus think of something new to sae better than the same old words!
<anonymous>: wowowow... lots of ah lians here uh... gosshh.. onli noe how to use vulgarities.. HAH. agree wit e other annoy.. pleasee... the way speak and express urself r so freaking gross. im SO DISGUSTED. wat a laughing stocks. FOOLS. im soo luffing my hed off. HAH
<anonymous>: the way YOU*
<anonymous>: U think i care who the hell you are? For ur own imformation, i dun give a damn at all! I guess someone's speechless!
<anonymous>: wats happening... ughh... i've onli one for u guys.. YUCK.
<anonymous>: *one word
<anonymous>: " thx guys. i lurve u ol." Gosh! Give me a break!
<anonymous>: u mean u dunno u're acting like ah lians. hahahahaha.... wat a joke... YAWNS..

and then yueting's reply:
<tinggz>: 202.156.2 <- IP ADDRESS is the same person la hor. u tot i duno who u mehs. i always lookin at u de lor. eh. ish u e one hiding behind the walls dun dare speak who r u. i also HUANLO sho much who r u. a scary freak overall. no manners to tag others board.
and blah blah blah.
so out of curiosity, i went to check on the IP addresses.
and i realised.......................
MY IP ADDRESS IS 202.156.2. WHAT THE FUCK.
and i've never tagged at her blog before.
.
.
.
.
.
.
then it hit me.
AIYAH THE IP ADDRESS SOME PEOPLE ALSO GOT THE SAME ONE. I SUAY SUAY GOT SAME IP THEN THE WHOLE THING MY FAULT MEH? COME ON LA. USE YOUR BLOODY COMMON SENSE. I DUN NEED TO TEACH YOU THAT. AND IF I EVER DO SUCHA SILLY THING, I'LL PUT MY OWN NAME. I'M NOT LIKE THE GUTLESS ANONYMOUS IN YOUR BLOGS. DUN MAKE ME FUCKING REPEAT MYSELF.
*dun ask me why i dun use my own router. itsa complicated story.*
and moreover. i dun go online in the afternoon. oh well. maybe for today only. HAHA. i go online after 9pm. SO IT CANT BE ME LA. fuck sia. i dun understand, WHY DID I EVEN BOTHER TO THINK SO MUCH FOR? and i dun even know why am i explaining myself for.
WHEN I DIDNT EVEN DO IT.
shut up fiona. you're stressed over nothing.
SO PLEASE DUN ANYHOW BOMB AND SAY ITS ME WHO TAGGED WEIFANG'S BLOG. I DUN DESERVE SUCH HONOURS. =)


and since that's done. i shall blog about my Prelims today.
Chinese was a real killer for me. i couldnt read anything on the Question paper. so i ended up asking my clasmate to translate for me. Out of all the four topics that i was given to write about, i COULD ONLY READ/UNDERSTAND HALF OF ONE QUESTION. and thank my lucky stars that its about Student Leaders and Sec1 camps. and mind you i guessed what the question was because i could only read half of the question and ANYHOW bomb the other half. i wrote a whole lot of RUBBISH. WALAU. anyhow only. confirm fail already.
then had SS paper after recess, this one even worse. i STUDY and nothing i studied came out. like what the fuck. i think i'll get >20 <30.>

No comments:

Post a Comment