Sunday, August 28, 2005

who i attract in friendster.

the attractions.

i seriously should rethink what i put on my friendster. i have unknown people sending me messages and stuff, telling me how cool i am and asking if i could quote them a price for tattoos they wanna get. like huh? me? i aint no tattoo artist. i just have connections. and four tattoos. some people are SIAO. then again. its partly my fault for what i put there.

the weirdest one i ever had was this sixteen year old SAS guy who wants to tag along on my tattooing sessions. SIAO. what makes him think i'm gonna bring him along? and the reason why he wants to tag is because he has never seen a tattoo being done before. like what the fuck? theres no way i'm letting such weirdos go with me.

and another is this funny fella who's like 30plus and claims that he's a music producer. he wants to know my soul. what the? he's the grim reaper now huh? no. GO AWAY. freak. i know Mr Sim. he's a music genius too.
Mr Sim=TOO MUCH.
so i'm very sure that you'll forgive me if i dun reply to your oh-so-musical messages.

i have so many of such people sending me messages and trying to add me in friendster. uh-uh -moves finger- NO.

the most recent one being one who has three tattoos. believes in christianity and he wants to take me out for lunch anywhere i want. and i have to bring him to Utopia because he wants his ankle done. its official.
i'm attracting far too many tattoo worshippers/cravers/siaos/whatever.

but i still like studios and artists adding up. they interest me. or rather, their portfolios of their artwork. so studios and artists, CONTINUE ADDING PLEASE. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment