Monday, August 22, 2005

geog and maths Prelims.

Lydia sent me this TWO friendster accounts of this TWO CHEENA AHLIANS. how FUNNY!
CHEENAAHLIAN ONE.
CHEENAAHLIAN TWO.
WALAU. i saw the first one i cannot take it already. then i saw the SECOND one and i literally was so put off that i wanted to re-start my computer. `nuff said.

Geog Prelims was okay. BUT I DIDNT KNOW I HAD TO PICK BETWEEN QN 2 AND 3. so i did both. WALIEW. every geog exam i DO THAT. EVERY SINGLE TIME. i swear i can so go and kill myself right now. i can see my A1 for my Humanities FLYING HIGH HIGH IN THE SKY. and its not coming anywhere near. my first two N level papers are in A WEEKS TIME. chinese and SS. and i can jolly well go bang the wall for this two papers. i SHALL speak chinese from now on. DUN LAUGH AT ME OKAY.

Maths2 was THE MOST HORRIBLY THE CANNOT-DO-AT-ALL PAPER. out of the 8 compulsary questions. i only did like THREE. DIE. confirm fail one. this noob teacher reliefed my class for the maths exam. and he didnt have extra GRAPH paper. and then i NEEDED GRAPH PAPER. he utterly REFUSED to go and get any extras for me. and he made me wait there for like 20mins till i couldnt stand it and i DEMANDED for my paper. then he asked me to WAIT SOMEMORE. i'm not very patient you know. he just COULDN'T go next door and get some from there.

in the end, xinni gave me hers. and i finished and angrily happily went to sleep.

rushed for Accounts tution after school. i'm prepared for Accounts Prelims. WHOOHOO!

was talking to this guy i know online. and we were talking about tattoos. and his birthday is coming. 8 Sept. he wants letterings done. FREE SOUL. so i MIGHT pay for it. as a birthday present. think its gonna be less then $200. so should be okay.

`mwa

No comments:

Post a Comment