Tuesday, August 09, 2005

shut up jill.

well. i've been stuck at home all day. and i ended up with a small arguement with ****.

you agreed on tmr. it wasnt me. true. i suggested it. but its you who agreed. and even if you havent decided on what designs you want its okay. GO TO THE FUCKING STUDIO and get some fucking ideas. no point shouting at me in sms format. because its you thats getting it. i dun really fucking care. i'm just here to assist you. so dun anyhow say its me who's kan cheong. and whichever of my friends wanna come is MY problem. just because you're very unhappy with it doesnt mean i must adhere to what you want. and you dun need to say it in sucha i-really-wish-your-friend-will-die tone. anw. WHATEVER. i dun even know why am i saying all of this here. its just ruining my day. not that you care anyway. whatever.~

No comments:

Post a Comment