Saturday, August 06, 2005

FUCK YOU CYN.

i was pretty pissed off today. if you knew that you were in the cinema and that you were going to take fucking long. then tell me okay? its not like i didnt ask. and like i piah down to safra in a fucking cab lor. and you were the one who asked me for a game of pool. and whats more asking me to get the card from assholes like nikki and weijun? FUCK. you know very well how they are like and i AM FUCKING DISGUSTED WITH THEIR MANNERS. yarh. you happily watch your movie. then you gave me wrong info on where to get the fucking card. and in the end i tio kan. WHY? because of your fucking communication skills. WALAU. and i waited for over an hour for your HIGHNESS TO COME AND MEET ME. and whats more, the sonofabitch threw the fucking card at me okay? how do you think that makes me feel? and heres the great YOU asking for people to commit to friendship. WELL HELLO THERE. i dun think you're being such a good friend after all. FUCK. i dun fucking care if you are the President or the whatever. that was SO FUCKING INCONSIDERATE AND YOU KNOW IT BITCH. and whats worse is that you dun apologise for YOUR mistakes. you expect the other party to do it. EVEN WHEN YOU'RE IN THE WRONG. well. whatever bitch. i can live on my own. FUCK OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment