Friday, August 12, 2005

the fat whale.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
theres a reason why i post his photo up here. dun assume i know him. because i dun.
this asshole here, was talking so fucking loudly in the bus. if he was far far away. i might ignore him. but he's like one seat in front of me and i was fucking irritated. what an asshole.
asshole: 'eh. want to hear song anot?'
friend:' what?'
asshole: 'in my phone.'
friend: 'what song?'
asshole: 'crazy frog.'
then he proceeds to giggle and giggle. and the people surrounding him have no idea what is he giggling about. FUCK. i was trying to sleep. and his incessant ramblings about naked women and dunno-whats in peoples' workplaces kept me awake the whole time. and he was whispering and whispering about something to his friend, and the freaking psst psst sound was driving me NUTS.
NUTS i tell you. i was like this close -hold out a small spacing- to raming my sandals into his fat mouth. i swear sia. and to make matters worse. he got off at the same stop as me. FUCK. suay sia. it was bad enough that i couldnt sleep and that i was afraid that some cockroach will climb onto my hair (i was sitting at the back of the bus). but this stupid WHALE had to be there to BUG ME THE WHOLE JOURNEY HOME. good Lord. why are you doing this to me?
`grrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment