Monday, September 11, 2006

Vena made me do it.

Rules: Bold the following that are true about you, italicize things you wish were true and then add one true thing about you.

I eat alot.( Sometimes, when i have nothing better to do.)
I could sing properly.
I don't like to spend my own money. (Its good to spend other people's money too. Helps them.)
I wear contacts. (Since i was 14)

I can run for a long long time.
I cannot start conversations.
I miss somebody, right now. (Yes, Neh. Meet me soon)
I am studying at Taylors college. (Now, where the flying fuck is this place?)
I have handbags. (too many for my own good.)
I would go for plastic surgery if its free, scar free, and if God allows. (Yes please.)
I would wear braces for the rest of my life, but ones which i can take out as and when i like. (HELL YEAH.)
I have loads of fats. (If you count them in ounces.)
I've been on an aeroplane. (Try six in one day. China)
I have a list of friends who adores me. (Big social circle.)
I have tried biscuits with chilli. (Nice what.)

I think most caucasians with blue/green eyes are hot. (Like no. Try purple.)
I can shout and poke people, openly. (I didnt know you had to hide and poke people.)
I tried to jump and dry my hair. (Once, when i was bored.)
I hate people who bite their nails. (I bite mine when i find them annoying.)

To be able to drink coffee and not spit it out. (I drank coffee since i was five.)
I have friends. (So many please.)
I used to think tattoos and lip rings are cool. (They still are. I have six and two.)

Fly around the world with a visa card.
I read trashy chinese romance novels.
I mentally punch people i hate. (I punch literally too.)
Drink and drive.
I have an unhealthy obsession with cartoons.
I forgot what i did yesterday. (I'm senile. Like my MNGs say.)
I have extremely loaded god-parents.
Was a ballerina. (N.E.V.E.R.)
I am hungry. (Just had dinner.)
I am a rich pretty princess of a country. (In my dreams)
I have a crush on the same person, twice.
I think butches have better fashion sense than most guys.
I am a well-known vet.
I love my telly and the air con.
I would rather eat than shop.
Be the stalker of my lover.
I am pretty 'fine' with techno. (techno's a thing of the past. Try trance.)
I am in need of money.
(Donate? Pretty Please?)
Board the plane to Perth and start my career there!
I enjoy watching soap operas.
I am a christian.
Someone to profess his undying love for me at the parade square with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. ( Like that's ever gonna happen.)
Ghost whisperer's plot is super heart wrenching.
I used veet before.
Have someone to holla at every minute.
Kissed someone of the same sex. (Desire, i was high.)
Addicted to M&S fruity-beauty berry blue.
Control the growth (speed) of my hair.
Had a crush on someone older than me by 10 years. (8 years to be exact.)
I am a copy machine.
In heaven with my whole entire family.
I have a really loud voice. (Think you can hear me five miles away.)
I love my dog!
Have my own mall.
Party-pooper.
I try to be a motivator, gazillion unsuccessful attempts.
Own a horse/ posh.
Cannot live without water.
Think watching cartoons is the best way to kill time.

I can eat all day without gaining weight.
I am only 164cm, short. (165cm to be exact.)
Believed that tooth-fairies exist. (I used to okay!? You dun want to kow abt the easter bunny.)
Ability to hibernate during spring, in the morning and noon.

Prefer original to crispy chicken.
I lose interest in people very quickly and would try to ignore them.
Own my very own N73.
Have something against trainee teachers. (They are waiting to be bullied anyway.)
A very bo-chap person. (Tell me about it.)
I think this has GOT to be the wierd-est questionnare EVER. (YES please.)

I can listen to Trance all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment