Sunday, September 10, 2006

Neglection.

Currently theres 285MB worth of Trance in my phone. I get high whenever i'm listening to music. =)

It was Zouk on Friday! Nelson gave us invites so we got in for free. Once in, we gave our bags to the baggage counter and went outside again. Nelson had this huge yellow Crumpler sticker. Why? Because he works for Crumpler, thats why. He even had the Crumpler chain. Talk about being a one heart follower. We headed outside to smoke and whatnot. I cannot believe that Zouk doesnt allow you to smoke while lining up. How gay can they get. Nelson and Jonathan left in a cab to pick up Valentina. Her name is totally cool please.

Like, "Hi, i'm Valentina."

But no way am i naming my daughter that. What if she has to go through alot of ridicule half her life? I would rather not ruin her childhood.

So Xia and i headed to some random coffeeshop and sat down for green tea. Halfway while i was still sipping my green tea, she shieked and jumped to another seat. All because she thought she felt a lizard on the back of her seat. She's mad i tell you. We left after finishing our drinks. Went back into Zouk and to the Rnb arena. Okay, i have no idea what Zouk named their rooms and i dun really care. Both of us just stood there, as if we were pillars. We didnt really like the RnB and besides, we were there for house music. But still, Xia and i danced till we were all sweaty.

I was quite put off by the songs being played. All because the tunes were seriously undanceable.

Then Scandelous came on. I went mad with Xia. Even when they played Tokyo Drift, i was practically chanting the lyrics all the way. I'm that familiar with the lyrics.

We left the RnB arena after awhile to go for some house. The house was good, but it didnt really appeal to me. So i was kinda bored. Plus some people were going all happy just because three guys went to get her number. Big flying fuck i say. So what really? Not as if it was ten or something. All that hullabaloo for nothing really.

Left Zouk at 230am.

Nelson accompanied us out to the carpark to look for Yang. Xia was practically running to Yang already. Nelson made fun of her by doing a slow motion of her running. I laughed. Then we left to Thompson for some prata. After that, Yang fetched me home. I think he can be a cab driver when he finishes poly.

I got home at 430am and i didnt get any sleep. I left the house at 8am because i had to meet Kc at AMK. 74-ed to Hougang. Met the SVC people at the NEL then we went off to the interchange and 51-ed to Hougang Cc. Spent like two hours there and left at 1230 because i had an appointment with Joseph.

I rushed down to Dhoby Ghaut from Hougang. And i walked into the studio to realise that Bedah wasnt there yet. Imagine how annoyed i was? So i called Jason to ask for her and apparently they were still on the way. So i went inside first.

Smoked while i looked through some random tattoo magazines. Then Jo came in a drew a tribal for me on my feet. It looked like this.


This is just the drawing. Now you see the real thing.

And you see this.

Not bad right?

I paid like $120 for it. Leslie did my tribal for me. I was afraid that he wasnt qualified to do it. But Jo assured me that Leslie's more patient in doing tribal then he was. So i went ahead and got it done.

The process was a bitch.

I cried mother, father and basically every single swear word i ever knew. It hurt that much. I swear i never want to go through anything like that ever again. Then again, i have to go for a touch up. So its still too early to say anything. But it sure hurt like a fucking cb.

Then Bedah got her wings touched up and we left the studio.

Wne tover to Wisma and got back Bedah's PDS from Jason. Then smoked somemore and we left for home. I was one tired bitch because i havent got any sleep for the past 48hours.

And i only fell asleep at 9am because of someone's neglection. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment