Sunday, September 24, 2006

Power packed weekend.

The past few days has been the bomb for me. Friday was spent with Louise and Bedah in town. Its been a long time since i hung out with Louise that way already. So obviously it was a blast. Three of us ended up at NYDC Heerens. Beer became water and we drank like one jug and we were all high like birds. I was pretty high because i was quite tired after my Accts tution and i didnt really sleep much the night before. Louise was feeling giddy because she decided to be a smoker for a day.

Beer + Cigarettes = Bad Louise

Anyway, i was checking this manager out. He looks like Jeremy, i swear to the heavens above that i was quite turned on by his stare. But Bedah and Louise were turned off by him and they both kept staring at this server wearing a miniskirt. They kept staring and staring at her ASS i tell you. Every single time she walked past our table, they checked out her ass. I was quite annoyed i tell you.

The bill came up to like 50plus.

Mad i say.

We paid then we went home. I was taking pictures of Louise so that i'd have an updated picture of her.





Then the three of us.



I took the same bus as Louise, so we went to queue for 804. The queue got longer and longer and there were small commotions happening at random times. So i turned to look.

There was this indian man. He was going around asking for a dollar, saying that he needed to get home. I was prepared to reject him but he didnt ask me, he asked Louise.

Man: "Eh, brother. Can you help me, give me a dollar."
Louise just stared at the man.
Me: "NO." *rolls eyes."

He then proceeds to ask the lady next to me for a dollar.

Man: "Excuse me, can you give me a dollar to take the MRT home?"
Lady: "Now what time already? Its 1230am, what MRT are you going to take?"
Man: "I'm going to take the MRT tmr. I'll take a bus down."
Lady: "No."

Like fuck off please. First off, he's able to walk and talk. He still has all his limbs still attached to him. Secondly, why the living fuck are you begging for money? Where is your pride?

Then he gave up on asking for a dollar and cursed Louise.

Man: "Your God will curse you for not helping someone in need."
Me: *waves hands* "OOOOOHHH, i'm so scared! Shivering in my Havanias already."
Louise just laughed.

How come he didnt curse any of the other people who didnt want to give him a dollar? Mad fuck.

Sat

Went Sentosa with Kimchoo! I swear she's a noob. I went to buy the entrance ticket for her. Then i gave it to her.

Kim: "Wheres yours?"
Me: "I using Islander."
Kim: "Huh?"
Me: "Membership card lah."
Kim: "How come i dun have!? I also want!"
Me: "Go sign up lor."

Long and short of the whole trip was that we tanned at the beach. Then we crashed Coasta Sands for their pool. Then it was town for me.





Ken came out already! Met up with Bedah in town first. As usual, everyone was late. So we both hung out at Starfucks for awhile. Then sat at some stone seat and both of us were falling asleep.

Sheila arrived and we went over to Far East to meet the guys. I was carrying my huge Roxy bag. Mitch got a shock when he saw it. He said the bag was bigger then me. And he twisted my wrist again.

Fucking hell.

It hurt like a bitch. He twisted it just because i covered his eyes. And after that when i was pinching him due to something he said, he choked me. Right, many thanks. NOT.

The guys left after Ken and Shaik came. So us girls and Gab waited for Xia before heading to Crazy for some beer! It was pints of Heineken all round. I drank till i was alil high and was starting to blabber alot of nonsense already. Sheila on the other hand, was all red in the face. Including her eyeballs. So we didnt let her drink anymore.

Spicy Cheese Nachos were the bomb.

Then we decided to go off.

Sheila ran to some pillar outside Attica and sat down. She was in a mini, so can you imagine how ugly it was for her to sit cross-legged. Then she decided that she wanted to vomit. She laid on the floor and threw up. She just didnt want to sit on the ledge i pulled her on.

Fuck.

Then she knelt on the floor and she really threw up. All over herself.

So Heineken, Cheese Nachos came out. Then i moved her to another side where she proceeds to lie on the floor again. I yanked her up then i carried her for like ten steps and i really wanted to die already. Then this caucasian came along and asked if i needed help carrying her. I was super tired, but i managed to heave Sheila onto his arms.Then he carried her over to the cab.

Gab got in first, then the caucasian practically threw Sheila in. Then off the cab went.

Xia and i went to Liang Court to wash our hands. The Ladies toilet was Out of Order, so we went to the guys one. Then we went to the bus stop to wait for Xia's sister to come get us.

I have to mention this. Its kinda cheesy, but i was quite disturbed by it. I think its prolly how annoyed i am about some other things, and its making me feel disturbed.

Anyway, we were sitting at the bus stop when suddenly this guy got off some transport and ran off. But before he ran off, he turned and glanced at my direction. So out of courtesy's sake, i smiled.

Before you can say whowantstobeamillionaire, he was back and standing in front of me. I got a shock please! I was quite taken aback by his sudden decision to run back and stand in front of me.

Then the conversation went like this.

Him: "I couldnt help noticing you."
Me: "Okay."
Him: "Are you pure Singaporean? From a Singaporean family?"
Me: "Uh, yes."
Him: "I've been in S'pore for three weeks and i've never met anyone as gorgeous as you."
Me: *stun* "Uh, thanks."
He did the kiss cheek thing. So i had to oblige. Then he held my hand.
Him: "Whats your name?"
Me: "Fiona."
Him: "My name is (insert random name.)"
I didnt get to hear his name see.
Him: "So are you clubbing now?"
Me: "No, i'm going home actually. We were at Crazy Elephant."
Him: "And where is that?"
Me: "Near Mos."
Him: "I see, i hope to see you around."
Me: "Okay."

Then Xia's sister came. I reached home at 430am. I was one tired bitch.

Sunday

I had to go for tution in Tamp. I dragged my tired and overused body out of bed to bathe and to Northpoint to meet Bedah. She had to pass me my hair mousse.

Cabbed to Tamp because i was really too tired to wait for the bus. Got to my tutor's at 3.30pm, when i was supposed to reach at 2.30om. How late i was please. When i got there, i saw Sabrina. Then my tutor explained that she was joining us for the rest of our sessions. And i was like annoyed already, because i dun want people to be disturbing my tution with their dancing and giggling. But she was quite reserved throughout the whole time i was there. Not counting the times where she was whining about something or other to my tutor.

At the end of it all, we had to do my favourite, Trading, Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet. Us old hands had to finish it in 15mins, but due to the fact that we havent done it in a long time, we were all fumbling. Sher finished it in like 18mins, Joe 19mins and me in 20mins. Lucky we were still fast enough to finish before the other two.

Then we got dismissed after alot of discussion about the next time we have classes. So i went to meet Jean! She lives next block to my tutor see. So i waited for her to dress up and we headed to town. Ernest was late as usual. We went to eat at Ria, some indonesian restaurant. The Ayam Penet there is power packed. The chilli there is also kan si lang power. I love it. Jean and i were like swearing at the chilli and eating it at the same time. Fucking hell.

I smsed Ernest and asked him to hurry up and get here. His sms reply was, "The bloody maids walk like their asses weigh 100kg lidat." I showed it to Jean and i laughed. Then the food came, and we all started digging in. Then Ernest flipped.

He pointed at this and he asked if it was tissue paper.



See that white piece of cabbage in the picture? Ernest thought it was FRIED TISSUE PAPER. He made me laugh till i couldnt breathe. Tissue paper, i swear. He then decided to compare it with a real piece of tissue, and they were both alot different. Not at all alike.

Then we went outside to smoke and off to Starfucks we went. Stayed there for quite a long while and we went mad with observing games. Ernest and Jean nearly drove me mad lah. Mine was pretty easy because i did it quite fast. And even Jean the bimbo can catch it, but it was all fun. Then they both decided to take a photo.




Ernest looks retarded.

Then they both took the North-west line with me and i went to join Bedah at Ginza. To help her drink her beer.

Tsk.

So i went down and lent a listening ear to Jenny, Bedah's colleague. I drank too fast or something, because in no time at all, i was all floaty and high. We sat at Chong Pang for while then we headed back in cabs.

I got home and i had the weirdest prediction that i was going to throw up.

So i pulled my dustbin closer to my bed. And sure enough, within the next five minutes i threw up everything i had in me. Shiokest shit on earth. Then i went to wash up, i could hear my own blood rushing through my veins.

I fell asleep.

My mind was a blank, as if i never had memories before. How weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment