Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Smiling.

I spent two days without sleep and food. I think i worried Bedah for awhile. But last night i fell asleep with a smile. That smile is so long overdue. Overdue for six months in fact. I was enlightened yesterday, because of something Bedah told someone. Apparently she didnt tell me, if not i would have realised it earlier. So at 4am this morning, somebody and i had a "arguement" on the phone. I was boiling mad. But strangely enough, i was still smiling away. We argued and argued and those famous lines came up, "I really dunno how". I anticipated those lines because its what you always say. But at the end of it all, you still thanked me for my friendship and it was the second time i was thanked for my friendship today.

It made all the difference in the world.

Most importantly, i was enlightened yesterday and i realised that what i had for you was pretty much what a sister gives to a brother.=)

Silly silly fiona. You do the silliest things sometimes.

But still, you're my brother. And you have my word that nobody will touch her. One, being that she was, or rather still is my friend. Two, being that nobody touches what belongs to Fiona. That includes her friends. So go ahead, have fun. =)

And so, you owe me a treat. YAY! I GET A TREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment