Thursday, September 14, 2006

Beer and the new me.

Beer ytd with Lena and Ray! We drank so much beer please. We just kept ordering and ordering like no tomorrow. Drank till i was gone. I felt like i was on a cloud.

Okay, so Lena's boyfriend broke up with her. I feel kinda sad for her, because she gave up everything to be with him. So she came down to meet me in the afternoon and we hung out. Then she decided to meet up with him. But i told her i really didnt see the point. So she gave up on the idea.

Went over to her house and checked out this handsome boy on her Msn. Then i realised that this handsome boy viewed my profile in Friendster. I was surprised that he was her friend. Lena told me that we were going down to 925 to meet him for some beer. I had a five minute panic attack and i started putting on make-up.

WHAT? CANNOT MEH?

Meet handsome boy so must put make-up what. If not like ghost like that and meet him meh? Bullshit please.

So it was beer the whole night. Drank like no tomorrow really. I was downing beer like water. It feels like we had 20bottles of beer.

I feel like shit now.

I seriously do.

I'm like annoyed. Only because i dun know where to move on to.

I dun know what to seek in life anymore. Maybe i depended on you too much, which is why i'm lost when you left. I shouldnt depend on you anymore. I should start living my own life again. But the thing is that i dun know how to re-live the six mths that i spent being close to you. Its difficult. But i just have to. I want that old Fiona back. The one whom is worshipped by people for her self-confidence, her character and most importantly, for her being able to stand up again after a defeat.

The current Fiona just gets defeated and leaves it at that. She lets alot of things get her down. She bows to tears and lets go easily.

I dun like the current Fiona. I've had enough of the current Fiona. She's too weak. From today on, let there be a new Fiona. One who doesnt take no for an answer, one who defeats people and one who makes people bow to her.

No more Nice Fiona.

You made me the person i am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment