Friday, September 22, 2006

Clarification.

Clarification.
I have to clarify afew matters before i blog anymore.


  1. I have never hindered him from going back to the group. Neither have i said or did anything to ensure that.
  2. I also never said, do or intended to anybody whatsoever, that i was unhappy with him being with Kel. I was just sad and shocked that it happened.
  3. I am happy that he has Kel, the only thing i was unhappy about other matters and thats between the both of us.
  4. Fuck you if you ever thought i was trying to break them up. Because i have never, not, will never do that to somebody.
  5. My recent nicks have got nothing to do with him. Only for the SIM one. If you never see, thats your problem.
  6. The entries that concern him are none of your business. So read and shut up.
  7. I have never ever have the intention of making it seem as though my MNGs or group is unhappy with their r/s.
  8. My MNGs, Bedah and Jean are not included in any of the above.


I'm tired, he's tired. Its one heck of a friendship. I really want to move on. I've cried more then enough. It shall end here.

No comments:

Post a Comment