Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Start of Prelims.

I'm seriously attracted to Trance. I just cannot stop listening to Trance.

I'm gonna start ranting about my Prelims. So if you cannot understand what i'm talking about, move on.

Ytd was Day One of Prelims. Obviously i didnt study. I went to school with my leg bandaged. I walked limped to school and everyone stared at me. I guess its because i had red toenails. So everyone in the parade square was studying.

Me?

I was listening to Trance and drinking Green Tea.

So everyone was going on about complex maths and science formulas plus going on and on about what they think is gonna come out for Social Studies. I dun really give a fuck. So we all got to the hall and it was a mess. There was no order at all. My class is damn smart. Everyone just sat down at the last two rows, because we were last class. Since i was the first in index, i had to sit all the way at the front.

I hate sitting at the front.

I'm serious. If you have the same surname as me, you should know how i feel.

But my whole class got shifted and we joined up with 5NA. We took Social Studies first. Yes, i didnt study. But on the whole, i felt that i did alright. I mean who cannot do Merger and Separation? Then we had a 20min break and everyone ran to the canteen to grab a bite.

Went back into the hall again for Science. I bombed random answers into the OTAS. Multiple choice what. Dun know then bomb lah.

Then it was Maths 1. I really cannot make it please. Half the time i was staring into space. It was a two hour paper, but i finished it in like 30mins. I had alot of free time to spare. So i went grinning around to random people. Obviously nobody took any notice of me. So i was one sad sad person.

Left school at 1330. Went home and then changed to go meet KC. The woman needed help in English. Plus she was teaching Gerald Maths. So i went down to NP to meet up with her and Gerald. But i ended up talking to Kay and Zura. Then Marie came down to join me for dinner.

I marked Kc's compo and i gave her a pass grade.

We both sent Kc over to the MRT station then we went to eat. Marie met her Fanclub at Foodcourt. All the little kids please. Marie didnt want anything, so only i ate. We left after awhile for the open air because i wanted to smoke. Sat outside Northpoint and smoked like mad. I was smoking and ranting to her at the same time. So she had to listen to my annoyance.

Went back up to Popular to buy some study books. I'ma good girl see.

Then went home.

Slept all the way till 4am, where i woke up with a jump. It felt as if someone ran their cold icy fingers down my back. Sat up in bed and i started to stare into space. I couldnt go back to sleep, so i started reading Harry Potter till it was time to bathe and go to school.

Mom was surprised to see me all ready to go to school by 640am. Usually i'm still in bed at that time. Wrapped my leg and left for school.

English was the bomb today.

I wrote about Despair. And now that i think about it. I bwanged my English for the first time. So i'm kinda mood-out now.

Then came Chem, as usual, i did my paper just any old how and gave it in. After that it was Accounts. It was a fucking killer paper i tell you. My Balance Sheet had a difference of 40k.

40,000 i tell you. Like fuck the paper!

Cheebye.

I only completed three out of the five questions i was supposed to do. I gave up on the fucking paper after i found out i had a difference of 40k.

We got dismissed and all of us went down to check what time we were supposed to report for practical tmr. Then it was home for me. Fucking tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment